Embedded Software Test Manager
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded Software Test Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Develop & define Test Strategies for the Verification of Embedded Software.
- Create Test Concepts & Plans for Embedded Device Software according to IEC 62304.
- Plan & Coordinate Software Testing activities.
- Coordinate Test & Verification activities across the Entire Software System.
- Integrate of Test activities into Agile Software Development.
- Creation & Execute of Test Cases & Test Scripts.
- Comply with Regulatory Requirements for Software Verification.
- At least 5 years of experience in Testing Embedded Device Software including in regulated environments.
- An in-depth knowledge of Software Integration Tests & Software System Test Levels.
- A good knowledge of some associated Tools (DoorsNG, RQM, Jira, TFS, Selenium, Cucumber, TPT, Lauterbach, etc.).
- Experienced in Cross-Location Development including with regards to Verification & Agile Approaches.
- Preferably experienced in Test Management.
- A knowledge of standards in the Medical Device Environment (IEC 62304) is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.