Project Manager - AML, Compliance, Banking Operations
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager - AML, Compliance, Banking Operations vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of experience in project management or banking operations with expertise in post-trade processes
- Know-how in business engineering within the banking operations environment
- Understanding of banking regulations and familiarity with internal and external banking communication
- Competency of IT data management and reporting is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is an asset
- Implementing new processes and tools in a given infrastructure
- Establishing Ultimate Beneficial Owner disclosure and monitoring process to timely respond to requests
- Identifying and implementing available tools or tools in development to support the target operating model
- Expediting ongoing requests based on existing ad-hoc processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.