Deep Reinforcement Learning Scientist
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by IC Resources
This Deep Reinforcement Learning Scientist based in Central London, UK is an excellent opportunity to join an established team of top researchers and scientists, focused on all areas of reinforcement learning and includes the opportunity to publish in top conferences such as NeurIPS. The work you do here will end up in real-world applications and from day one, you will be applying your skills alongside others with expertise in deep learning, computer vision, data science.
- Research around all varieties of reinforcement learning, multi-agent game theory etc. with application areas including robotics
- Research that will be applied to the product portfolio, as well as research geared towards publishing ML papers
- PhD in Computer Science or similar and at least 1 year of post-doctorate research
- Relevant publication history
- Deep reinforcement learning
- PyTorch, TensorFlow
What's on offer?
- 20% annual bonus
Interested? Apply today and if suitable, you will be contacted to discuss further