Business Process Analyst - IRELAND
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Eames Consulting Group Ltd
Our client in Ireland is looking for a business process analyst (BPA) who can communicate with all stakeholders & to elicit, analyse and validate the requirements for changes to business processes. The BA will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and any technical limitations.
What You'll Do
- Identifying areas for process improvement across existing ways of working be it system, process or people changes
- Analyse and define business requirements through stakeholder engagement and reviewing existing processes
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Review upstream and downstream impacts of customer-requested changes
- Drive collaboration and gain agreement from multiple stakeholders
- Act as a negotiator amongst different business units to gain a consensus on requirements
- Work closely with Product Owner and UX Designer to deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Breakdown requirements into Epics, Features and User Stories in Azure DevOps
- Ensure the delivery of onboarding training and education for new processes
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
* Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
Who you are
You should possess the following attributes:
- Five or more years of business process analyst experience.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to engage with stakeholders and partners internally and externally
- Excellent people management and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the product vision
- Capable of facilitating requirements workshops with multiple diverse stakeholders
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- Expertise in standard prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Miro, Skore
- Experience in using Azure DevOps and Aha
- Capable of working on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Action-oriented and full of initiative
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.