This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Project Leader (MEMS - Micro-electromechanical system) - Leuven (70%) and Remote (30%)

Octopus Computer Associates

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates

Leuven, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Contract/Project

Project Leader (MEMS - Micro-electromechanical system) - Leuven (70%) and Remote (30%) - English speaking

One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Project Leader.

You must have PhD degree in Physics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering with at least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in MEMS - micro-electromechanical system

For this role you will need to be based onsite in Leuven, Belgium (70%). The rest (30%) can be done remotely.

Please find some details below:

The assignment

You will participate to the creation of novel MEMS designs in existing technologies and technologies under development. More specifically, the team is working on new ultrasound transducer fabricated in Silicon and in polymer technology, on novel optical sensor, and on MEMS sensors and actuators (such as gyroscope and accelerometer).

You will collaborate with specialists from our cross-disciplinary design and technology teams.

You will create project proposal, planning, budget, and present them to customers

You will follow up several projects on ultrasounds and ensure that deliverables will done on time with high quality

Required knowledge and skills

PhD degree in Physics, Mechanics or Electrical Engineering with at least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in MEMS.

Experience in project leading.

The customer environment requires a good team player with competent communication and reporting skills.

Given the international character of the customer, a good knowledge of English is mandatory.

Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.

Reference: 1390239530

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.