RF Systems Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by IC Resources
A satellite communications company based in Oxford/Edinburgh are looking for an RF Systems Engineer to join their team.
As an RF Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing RF systems solutions.
- Designing RF distribution networks and test boards.
- Managing test and manufacturing teams.
- Designing phased array antennas.
The key skills needed for the RF Systems Engineer position are:
- Experience with multi-layer PCB design using tools such as Altium.
- Experience with laboratory test equipment, such as spectrum analysers and digital oscilloscopes.
- An understanding of limitations and solutions of RF circuits.
- Experience of design at satellite communication frequency.
If you are interested in applying for the RF Systems Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.