SAP PP Consultant - REMOTE/On site
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a French speaking SAP PP Consultant to join our end user client. (80% remote - 20% on site in North West France, Expenses paid).
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Travel: 4 trips for 1-2 weeks period to be confirmed by customer, no adhoc travel. Scheduled travel only for dedicated phases:
- initial workshops - on site (2 weeks)
- then long period of remote working
- testing on site (2 weeks)
- training on site (2 weeks)
- prep phase before go live - on site (2 weeks)
- Expenses: Travel, accommodation when travelling for key points of project - 4 trips in total.
- 5-10 years SAP PP background (business process/analysis)
- Experience working on localisation projects/template roll outs of ECC 6.0
- Good End-2-End Process Knowledge (business process background)
- Experience running fit gap workshops, writing functional specs (no config needed)
- Previous Pharmaceutical background (a big plus but not mandatory)
- Excellent communication and client facing skills (oral & written)
Project: ECC 6.0 Template Roll out - France
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.