Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to join one of my clients based in Brussels for a contract assignment. The agile coach is responsible for delivering coaching around agile cultural/mindset change and will work closely with product owners and scrum masters to guide them on agile best practices. The Agile Coach supports the team to apply an agile approach and mindset by working hands-on with groups and individual people on a daily basis. The coach ensures the team becomes self-sufficient in the mid-to-long term. The ultimate objectives are to improve the team's time-to-market, increase the value of what is being delivered and improve employee engagement. In this role, you will be coaching business teams, though always working closely with IT.
- Ability to coach on backlog management principles
- Ability to embed backlog management practices at tribe and squad level and accompany them in their change management trajectory
- Ability to formulate objectives and key results (OKR's)
- Help translate strategy into concrete backlog items
- Meet with senior stakeholders (including Product Owners & Tribe Owners) to understand their requirements
- Provide concrete advice adapted to the agile context or suggestions for improvement according to objectives
- Delivery-driven committed to delivering excellent results in a defined timing
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate ceremonies within and across tribes and squads
- Present and explain findings to any kind of level within the organization, from squad members to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to the embedding of continuous improvement linked to backlog management
- Train or coach people affected by the change
- Share best practices from your own experience on industry, products, etc.
The standard key activities of an Agile Coach are:
- To participate in the further development of the transformation program
- To implement change, aligned with the transformation program (Agile Impulse), throughout continuous improvement activities
- To identify dimensions for operational improvement and leverage on tribes' expertise to materialize good results
- To coach others in using agile methodologies which bring customer and employee satisfaction and accelerate performance
- To help people get the correct agile mindset and identify ways/initiatives to support this change
This role will require 2 days on-premise in Brussels, remaining time spent remote working.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£550 - £580 Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily
£550 - £580 Daily
£550 - £570 Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual