IT Security Architect
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as an IT Security Architect is to strengthen the IT Security Architectural team with expertise.
The main activities include;
- Identity & Access Management, mainly the part related to employee access to applications & privileged access to applications & infrastructure
- Key & Certificate management
- Security Logging & Monitoring.
- Fraud detection (based on tools like Kafka, Flink, Elastic Search)
The mission involves contributing to the development of the related assets by:
- Defining the possible evolutions answering the business requirements
- Delivering architecture studies & designs
- Integration of assets in a new cloud environment
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.