Network Engineer (LAN, CISCO, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, CCNA, CCNP, Routers, Switches, Wireless)
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Network Engineer (LAN, CISCO, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, CCNA, CCNP, Routers, Switches, Wireless) - Gothenburg, Sweden - Swedish speaking
(LAN, CISCO, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, CCNA, CCNP, Router, Routers, Routing, Switches, Switching, Wireless)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Network Engineer.
Please find some details below:
Network Infrastructure consultant (Experience - 8 to 10 years)
(experience with manufacturing, retail accounts will be an added advantage)
- Working in accordance with the LAN deliverables & ensuring agreed SLA & KPI are met
- Closely interacting with the Client counterparts & act as a Technical bridge between onshore & rightshore teams
- Participating in Technical discussion meetings, Biweekly, Monthly operational calls
- Hands on experience with physical installation of the network devices for ex. Routers, Switches, wireless WLC, Dell appliances etc
- The Candidate need to work closely with Factory onsite, office onsite teams, work on replacing broken hardware & replacement of the Switches.
- The candidate need to have a good working knowledge about connecting fibers MM, SM, Copper cabling, SFP and extending the physical connectivity through patch panels.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in handling and Troubleshooting a network with static routing and dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- Good understanding of switching and hands on experience with STP, PVST, RSTP
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in handling Cisco Catalyst 6500 Switches, Nexus 9K,Nexus 7K, Nexus 5K, Cisco 2960x, Cisco 3650, Cisco 9200/9300/9500
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in handling and Troubleshooting DC & enterprise network
- Knowledge and hands on experience in handling and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless solutions, hands on experience on Cisco 5500, Cisco 9800 WLC
- Good to have knowledge on VPC, VPC+, Fabric path, VXLAN implementation & troubleshooting
- Good understanding of monitoring & management tools like Solarwinds & Cisco Prime
- Good understanding of Cisco DNAC & Cisco ISE
- Handling P1/P2 troubleshooting calls for an Enterprise network
- Should have good soft skills since need to interact with client, vendors and cross functional teams
- Swedish driving license B - Manual transmission
- CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- CCNA (Wireless)
- CCNP (Routing and Switching)
Alteast one Certification from the above list
- Cloud & Agile Certification (preferred)
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.