DevOps Tooling Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as a DevOps Tooling Engineer is to be responsible for the availability and installation and affecting the running of the DevOps tools for the business.
The mission will be to work in a tooling team that will integrate the deliverables (tools and new processes) within the existing Tooling Set.
- Design how new tools and processes will get integrated and industrialized
- Write architectural technical documents compliant with the BNPPF architectural standards in place
- Elaborate standards and guidelines
- Implement & Rollout DevOps Solutions for DevOps Teams
- Install new tools/plugins (versions) when applicable
- Customize and configure existing tools/plugins
- Interconnect the tools/plugins in the factory
- Work out installation and end-user guides
- Support development teams for the toolsets provided
The toolset managed by the tooling factory mainly covers:
- Workstation development tools
- Continuous build/integration/delivery tools
- Code scanning tools (quality/security)
- Testing tools (unit testing, test automation, performance testing, test management)
- ChatOps tool-suites.
- Jenkins, Docker, Nexus, GITHUB, Release Automation
- Atlassian toolsets like JIRA, Confluence, JIRA service desk, Trello, etc.
- Nagio, Sonar/fortify
- In JAVA/IOS/Android and .NET environment.
- Experience in cloud environments
- Testing Tools
- JAVA Development tools (SVN, Git, Maven & Nexus).
- Ruby or Python
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.