Data Engineer/Architect IM
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Data Engineer/Architect, Information Management Advisor, The Hague, >1 year
You will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, enhancement and support of a PowerShell based tool to run on our Windows and NetApp landscape (100s of Servers, millions of shared folders) to analyse and manage the estate. There is approximately 1PB of data and 1 billion files to be managed, and the development team will need to overcome installation, network and data visualisation problems, in addition to developing a tool that can monitor these folders over time.
Data Engineer/Architect experienced in designing and building solutions with Azure, Analytics, Search Indexing, and Cognitive Services
- Work on building solution on Cognitive services
- Knowledge of Unstructured Data repositories ( Shared/network drives)
- Understanding of IM best practices would be an advantage
- Data Engineer/Architect experienced in designing and building solutions with Azure
- Analytics (including Power BI)
- Search Indexing
- Cognitive Services for unstructured data content analytics.
- Experience in content analysis of unstructured data repositories
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai, or send an email to with your recent CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.