Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Software Engineer- Remote - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Software Engineer for an initial contract of 6 months with our client. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer who is immediately available to join. Your role will be to lead by example alongside machine learning engineers and data scientists in the team to develop scalable and production ready Advanced Analytics and AI software
Software Engineer requirements:
- An experienced software developer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. You understand the challenge of design and implementation of large scale distributed system.
- Passionate about big data and machine learning technology. Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark
- Excellent in programming in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow, testing etc.
- Great experience in DevOps and automate software development process, like familiar with tools like Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD tools like Azure Pipelines or GitHub Actions etc.
- Great experience in at least one of cloud solution like AWS, Azure or GCP
- You have developed machine learning application previously, or at least interested in machine learning and data science
- A great team player in an Agile team setup, willing to take different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment and to reach our goal together
Start date: December 2021
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: Stockholm, Remote
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Rosalie Tomesen with an updated CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€60 - €60 Hourly