Big Data Developer _ Python/Pyspark/Hadoop
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Remote Working: No (Due to current COVID situation, the client may ask for remote working from Switzerland itself).
Our client is urgently looking for multiple Big Data Developers to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Extensive experience in Big Data, Analytics.
- Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, statistical and big data computing libraries
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Spark, Python/Scala/Java programming.
- Hands on experience in coding, designing and development of complex data pipelines using big data technologies
- Experience in developing applications on Big Data. Design and build highly scalable data pipelines
- Expertise in Python, SQL Database, Spark, non-relational databases
- Knowledge of Palantir would be added advantage
- Responsible to ingest data from files, streams and databases. Process the data using Spark, Python
- Develop programs in PySpark and Python as part of data cleaning and processing
- Responsible to design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems
- Develop efficient software code for multiple use cases leveraging Python and Big Data technologies for various use cases built on the platform
- Provide high operational excellence guaranteeing high availability and platform stability
- Implement scalable solutions to meet the ever-increasing data volumes, using big data/Palantir technologies Pyspark, any Cloud computing etc.
- Individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed