Pega Application Expert (Trainer)
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Lawrence Harvey
One of my leading Oil and Gas clients is looking for a Pega Application Expert to Start on the 1st of December to train my clients employees and create Standard Operating Procedure SOP & Documentation for the training material. This will be for 2 months with a view to extend and is Outside IR35.
- Pega CSSA certified
- 4 - 5 years' experience in developing PEGA applications
- Knowledge of upgrading Pega platform
- Deep understanding of latest Pega architecture like Enterprise-class design, Application layer cake, Data Modeling and Rule resolution.
- Extensive experience on Interface design and implementations like SOAP, File, Email and REST connectors
- Extensive experience on Case Management, flow design, Declare expressions and Data Pages, SMA and Log Analysis.
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum software development
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles and worked with Pega Deployment Manager Pipeline for merge and deployment.
If you're interested, please forward you up-to-date CV to (see below) If you're not available but know someone who is, please forward them to me.
|DISCLAIMER| IF YOU'VE BEEN APPROACHED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY ALREADY, PLEASE IGNORE|
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.