SaaS Sales Development Executive
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you want to be part of a one-of-a-kind, continuously growing scale-up that will dominate the Dutch market (and eventually the whole world)? Then keep on reading!
We have partnered up with the rapidly growing Agicap Nederland to expand their current Dutch office based in Amsterdam.
Agicap is a hassle-free Cashflow Management tool that is incredibly useful for CFOs/MDs that want to operate the financial side of their business easier and more efficiently.
Because we have expanded to Amsterdam, we are looking for a humble, ambitious and driven Sales Development Executives (Dutch/English) to join the growing close-knit team. It is important that not only are great at listening, a natural problem solver and you want to succeed in your sales career, but you also believe in the product and you want to make an impact within the organisation you work for.
Does this sound like you?
- You live and breathe sales - you can't see yourself doing anything else!
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you want to grow alongside the company you represent and make an impact with everything you do
- You speak fluent Dutch and English
- You're a fantastic listener - able to understand the key issues the person on the other line is experiencing and finding solutions for them
- Are the 'eyes and ears' on behalf of the company and give valuable feedback to the Product team, Sales and Marketing team to enhance and better the product
- Sales experience within SaaS environment targeting SMBs (is a bonus)
What does Agicap offer?
- Salary of 40k-90k with great incentive program
- Amazing team spirit - Relaxed and casual company culture (no suits or ties!)
- Complete 1-month onboarding and training (flights & expenses included) at the HQ in Lyon, France
- Regular company get-togethers - at the office, virtually with the other teams in Lyon, Paris, Milan and Berlin, varying from: events, to casual drinks, to team building activities
- No traditional hierarchy mindset - everyone is approachable and open to feedback, brainstorming etc. - your opinion matters no matter what your job title is
- Growth opportunities - As the company grows, you grow with it!
The recruitment process:
- Initial call with Daisy (Recruiter)
- Case Study (with full preparation and tips/advice beforehand)
- Video Call with the Head of Global Expansion and Co-founder
Want to join the amazing Agicap team? Apply now! Questions about the role? Feel free to contact Daisy on (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.