Fieldbus System Build Automation Specialist
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Fieldbus System Build Automation Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton with generous home office allowance.
- Hold responsibility for all building automation bus systems used in the company products (BACnet, ModBus, KNX, etc.).
- Continuously develop & maintain technical expertise relating to relevant bus systems.
- Consolidate key connectivity needs across all product lines.
- Define & standardize data interfaces.
- Advance digitization with the help of machine interfaces.
- Ensure seamless & efficient integration into a digital ecosystem (cloud, mobile app, firmware, etc.).
- Cooperate with international product management, project managers & other interdisciplinary experts.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least several years of professional experience in the fields of Bus Systems & Build Automation.
- Very proficient expertise in at least one of BACnet, ModBus, KNX or another similar technology.
- Skilled in deriving correct solution architectures & interface definitions from the applications of products.
- Enthusiastic about well-abstracted, clean & well-maintained reusable data structures.
- Completed University Degree with focus in the areas of building automation, system technology, electrical engineering or similar.
- Confident, high-initiative, analytical, prudent, structured, solution-oriented & a team player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.