Senior C/C++ Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior C/C++ Embedded Linux Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zurich Canton.
- Carry out Embedded Software Development for Real Time Applications & Hardware-related drivers in C/C ++ within a modern build & development environment.
- Design & implement sophisticated algorithms for control & signal processing.
- Integrate specific hardware platforms.
- Partake in tasks associated with the entire software life cycle, from specification to product release.
- Support existing applications.
- Recognize & communicate the effects of change requests, problems & changed framework conditions within projects.
- Plan releases for applications in coordination with project management.
- Act as a key contact person for project & product managers within Embedded SW projects.
- Participate in the specification, testing & rollout phases of product development.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience including at least 3 years in the Development of C/C ++ (C ++ 11 & newer) based Embedded Linux Software Solutions; ideally in the field of communication.
- Skilled & experience in the development of firmware, hardware-related drivers & board support packages with C under Embedded Linux.
- Expertise in Real Time Operating Systems & Digital Signal Processing.
- A good knowledge of Networks & Network Protocols (eg Ethernet, IPv4/6) & experience in the configuration of Network Protocols under Embedded Linux.
- A sound knowledge of modern methods & tools for modelling, design, development (UML, software patterns) & unit testing.
- Good experience in Agile Development Processes (Kanban, SCRUM).
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Responsible, flexible, resilient, high-initiative, analytical & solution-oriented.
- Very good communication skills, customer-oriented & a team-player.
- Fluent in English & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.