Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Technical Writer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Carry out Project Management in complex documentation projects.
- Create information concepts based on individual product life phases of our machines.
- Research complex technical content.
- Target group-specific preparation of instructional information for various output medias; such as operating & assembly instructions & digital output formats based on current standards & guidelines in German & English.
- Create graphics based on existing 3D models.
- Help shape a transition from printed instructions to digital media (eg content delivery platform, apps, videos & AR applications).
- Support global projects in the field of technical communication (content creation, training & consulting).
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Technical Writer, ideally including experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Experienced in the Project Management of complex documentation projects.
- Completed relevant University education in areas such as technical editing, communication & media management & applied languages.
- A passion for explaining complex technical content & interest in modern technologies.
- Enthusiastic to work within interdisciplinary teams.
- Service-orientated & strong communication skills.
- Fluent English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.