Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise | 36 hrs
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developer with strong background in Front End with Angular exposure and comfortable with Back End technologies like Java or Kotlin. Your contribution will have a big impact for 5 million customers in the Netherlands. The app that you will be working is steppingstone towards creating a personalised environment that revolves around the customer on a multitude of devices.
About the role
Apart from delivering great customer functionality they build, test, and run it with the latest technology stack. They seek to continuously improve the way they work and by doing that becoming the most customer on a multitude of devices. You will be working in a DevOps team which is responsible for some basic features in their app.
What experience are we looking for!
You are not only responsible for changing and deploying their application, but you will also do what is in the customer best interest to keep it safe. This includes a standby shift on weekdays and over the weekend. Focussing on a far-reaching automation for all testing, deploying, and monitoring, you will improve the DevOps delivery. You will also provide support when its necessary like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Who are you?
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time"
- Working knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Working knowledge of reactive programming (RxJS/NgRx)
- Working knowledge of TDD/Jmeter/LST
- Experienced in working on Cloud solutions (like PCF/Spring/Azure)
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity.