C# Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C# Full Stack Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of work experience in commercial C# software development paired with strong expertise of working with relational databases
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML which includes Responsive design together with the proven capability to delivering complex systems in a fast paced environment
- Affinity for agile working practices and a strong desire to work with quality disciplines like TDD, test automation, automated delivery pipelines using frameworks such as Selenium, Mocha and other
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux Servers as well as DevOps practices including system observability and process automation is advantageous
- Strengths include a friendly and collaborative attitude as well as a desire to own and resolve issues
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with business users and members of the development organization, delivering high quality systems
- Improving productivity, decreasing operational risk and enabling the business to expand
- Being responsible for the design, development, testing, management and support of high quality components
- Shaping the future technical direction of the platform
- Taking ownership of requirements and problems as well as in the partnership with development and QA
- Assisting colleagues, delivering systems which are easy to use and easy to support or to change
- Working on a mixed technology stack, with the team interfacing with other systems across the company
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.