Posted on Nov 3, 2021 by Sprout Mortgage
Are you a recent college graduate and excel with sales? Are you ready for a great career in Wholesale Mortgage? Earn a base salary and uncapped commissions starting week two. Start your journey with a career at Sprout Mortgage.
- Learn the fundamentals of the mortgage industry
- uncapped commission with a base salary
- Start working with approved brokers week two
- Start earning commissions as early as your second week/week 2
- This is an in-office position located in Irvine, California
- Start Date early December
Step out of the traditional market and step into Non-QM! Sprout Mortgage is looking for Wholesale Account Executives who will use their expertise to increase revenue growth by developing new client relationships while also maintaining and extending existing relationships. We have reinvented our platform and implemented innovative technology and products that drive our core business! Our Non-QM & Jumbo loans make Sprout Mortgage a staple in the Mortgage Industry! Investing in our employees is a key pillar of building the future of this company, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and you will be supported by a dedicated elite team of operations including marketing, loan account managers, underwriters, and closers! Join our strong-growing team and start your journey with us!
· Identify prospective clients, including mortgage brokers, banks, commercial brokers, and real estate investors.
· Introduce Sprout Mortgage's loan programs and services to qualified financial institutions and banking partners.
· Evaluate whether clients qualify under the company's guidelines and assist them in becoming an approved Sprout partner.
· Maintain and grow a loan pipeline by working collaboratively with operations and support personnel.
· Assist clients with loan scenarios, training, and progressing their submitted loans to fulfillment.
· Represent Sprout Mortgage in a professional manner at tradeshows, conferences, and other company-related events.
· Driven, self-motivated, organized, collaborative, and a "team player" type attitude.
· Understands supports and complies with local, state, and federal rules and regulations associated with mortgage lending compliance.
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, taking pride in client-centric service and communications.
· Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to develop with the company.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.