Migrations Test Analyst - Edinburgh - £25-£40k
Posted on Nov 2, 2021 by Evolve IT Recruitment Ltd
Evolve IT's Award-Winning financial services client is looking for Skilled Migrations Test Analysts to join their Migrations team on a permanent basis. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a world-renowned financial services organisation and be a part of a highly successful business that is leading the delivery of financial services with some of the world's largest companies. This role offers flexible working from any one of their UK and Ireland offices.
The Migration team has accountability for managing the end-to-end delivery life cycle for all migration projects within the organisation. You will be responsible for the testing of the migrations process to analyse, determine and execute internal testing requirements. You will be working with multiple teams to ensure the highest of standards.
- Work with developers, testers, and analysts to implement and execute strategies that ensure software satisfies the business requirements and is delivered to the highest quality.
- Generate clear and concise summaries on defects, communicate these defects to developers as well as manage and review the defect resolution process.
- Communicate with other staff to discuss testing and business issues of a wider and/or cross-divisional nature.
- Work with developers, testers, and analysts during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that testing documents are kept up to date.
The successful candidate will have the following Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in a Test Analyst role
- Knowledge and experience of RDBMS, data modelling, and SQL.
- ISTQB Foundation qualified (preferred)
- Experience/Knowledge in test automation frameworks and tools would be an advantage.
- Analytical thinking, good communication, and time management skills.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets would be an advantage.
- High attention to detail.
- English on a communicative level.
- Confident, able to apply a structured approach.
- Ideally educated to graduate level.
In return, our client is offering a fantastic salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus a range of benefits including pension, medical insurance, and a range of other flexible benefits
If you think you have got the skills, knowledge, and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate and get in touch on (see below)