Senior Data Warehouse Engineer - Upgrade your skills to Snowflake
Posted on Nov 2, 2021 by Appoint Search Ltd
Senior Data Warehouse Engineer - Upgrade your skills to Snowflake - Client funded Snowflake certifications - £75k to £85k - Great benefits and company culture.
Would you like to upgrade your cloud skills to Snowflake?
Would you like to get certified in SnowPro all fully paid for?
If you do, we need to talk, an independent consultancy with deep expertise in all things data (think, strategy, integration, migration, governance, quality, and architecture) are looking to hire a Senior Datawarehouse Engineer with a view to support you to becoming certified in Snowflake.
Due to high demand and growth, we are looking for candidates with a strong background in data warehouse delivery with an interest in cross-training to the Snowflake Data Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record implementing advanced, scalable data warehouse solutions to serve reporting, BI, data science and/or ML teams.
- Analysis of existing Legacy technical architectures.
- Leading and advising in the design and delivery of Snowflake centric solutions.
- Data Warehouse design and delivery.
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment.
- Data Pipeline design and delivery.
- Responding to RFPs and sales discussions with clients.
- Proven experience (3 to 5 years) delivering data warehousing with at least one major vendor.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Strong understanding of Data Pipelines and ETL/ELT.
- Datamodelling techniques (Kimball, 3NF, Data Vault 2.0, etc).
- Ability to present findings in a structured, clear manner with actionable insights.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A self-starter, hungry to learn and be part of a growing data consultancy.
It would be great if you could show the following skills:
- Experience with any cloud data warehouse vendors.
- Public cloud vendors in general.
- Modern data transformation tools.
- Programming in Python, Java, R or Scala.
- Experience with leading BI tools.
- AI/ML methodologies and tools.
- CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience with complementary technologies, eg CRM, CDP.
- Agile working.
The company is great, supportive, professional, and at the forefront of data governance, come and learn from the best.
For the foreseeable future, this will be a home-based role with initial interviews to be carried out by video conference.
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible.