Energy Markets Risk Analyst - Desk Lead
Posted on Nov 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong numerical skills and experience of relevant markets to work with a global consultancy providing energy data, procurement, risk, and emissions management.
You will be a part of a Markets Team and you will take ownership of the effective delivery of the key day-to-day activities managed on behalf of major industrial & commercial clients in relation to the global energy markets.
You will provide:
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis of global commodity markets (e.g., gas, power).
- Monitoring and managing client exposures and associated risks.
- Client recommendations and supporting rationale.
- Procurement and trade execution.
- Daily monitoring of price targets and trigger levels.
- Weekly and monthly market reports as well as position reports
- Internal market support to UK & European offices