Posted on Oct 31, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Some Remote work can be done*
*We are unbale to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an IT Auditor. Candidate will be part of this team and focus on executing audit, advisory, and on-going monitoring services focused on Information & Technology risk. This can cover multiple areas while reviewing core business processes down to working on audits focused on core Information Technology General Controls. As part of the Third Line of Defense the candidate will work closely with risk partners in the Second Line of Defense and practitioners in the First Line of Defense in both the lines of business and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience. Experience must include a minimum of 1 year auditing Information & Technology risks in a large IT environment
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Accounting Information Systems or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (or commitment to become certified within one year)
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO
- Keys to Success in this Role:
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$126k - $126k Annual