Posted on Oct 31, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for Network Engineer. This position will be focusing on routers, Switches, network infrastructure concepts, technologies, and protocols. Also will be working with bridge networking and interconnect, along with WAN/LAN, WLAN, SDN, etc.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field
- Professional network certification, eg CCNA or equivalent
- 5 plus years' experience working in an IT organization supporting a geographically dispersed, multi-site medium to large enterprise
- Hands-on experience leading IT enterprise network engineering, management, mobile devices, and solution delivery practices of resilient network architecture
- Hands on experience working independently to install, operate, maintain, configure and troubleshoot rugged mobile devices, printing services, network systems, and cabling
- Experience managing supplier relationships, driving the process of proposal requests, negotiations, product selection, and contract management
- Hands-on technical proficiency with rugged mobile devices, and thermal printing technologies; eg Zebra, Motorola, Windows10, Android, SATO, Printronix,
- Hands-on technical expertise with all aspects of mobile device management, including creating application packages, security profiles, remote device control, configuration enrollment, reporting, etc; eg SOTI MobiControl
- Hands-on technical proficiency with network infrastructure concepts, technologies, and protocols such as: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, OSPF, BGP, FTP, SFTP, POP, SMTP, SIP, RTP, OSPF, Ethernet, MPLS, IP routing, switching, Quality of Service, firewalls, network security, network management, and other related communication protocols
- Hands-on technical proficiency with industry leading enterprise network platforms, technologies, and solutions; eg Cisco, Brocade, WAN, LAN, WLAN, SAN, SDN, etc.
- Proficiency understanding and deploying underlying infrastructure wiring and connectivity
- Proficiency understanding enterprise applications and compute platforms
- Proficiency in network performance and capacity management strategies and tactics
- Proficiency in development, design, deployment, and support of network solutions supporting voice, data and mobility, utilizing industry leading platforms and technologies
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $115k Annual
$110k - $115k Annual
$90k - $110k Annual
$60k - $70k Annual