Scrum Master 50%
Posted on Oct 31, 2021 by ITech Consult
Scrum Master 50% - C++ and Linux, medical device, English and German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Scrum Master 50%.
We are looking for a qualified and Senior Scrum Master for 6 months with an option for extension (external contract).
We try to strengthen the software team within an interdisciplinary department of software, electronics, mechanical and test engineers.
In this challenging position, the candidate will have the opportunity to work as a Scrum Master for a development team consisting of 3 developers and 1 manual tester. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who is both, deadline focused and thorough in the approach to work. The software is Real Time in nature and is developed in C++ using an existing Real Time framework with low-level hardware drivers and is tested using both real and simulated hardware.
Areas of responsibility:
* Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
* Helping the product owner and development team to achieve timelines and project deliverables
* Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
* Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
* Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
* Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
* Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
* Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
Professional and technical requirements:
* University education in a software related field such as software or electrical engineering
* Scrum Master Certification and experience
* Industry experience
* Experience with C++ and Linux or Embedded systems is good to have Basic Scripting knowledge would be an advantage
* First experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device industry
* Highly motivated with focus on deadlines and a proactive and thorough way of working
* Fluent in English and German is advantageous
* Ability to adapt to the changing environment
* Excellent communication and team working skills, flexibility, willingness to write
* Good documentation and the drive to bring a product to its conclusion
If you are interested, please provide your EN CV, the degree certificate as well as the latest reference letter
Reference no: 919963 AD
Role: Scrum Master 50%
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.