Posted on Oct 31, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
If you're looking for the chance to flex your API documentation muscles in a technical writing role with a fintech company that's going places, then you're reading the right advert.
This role with a growing player in the banking technology field offers you a blank page to put their API documentation set a cut above the rest. There's loads to get your teeth into, and a chance to unravel and simplify their customers' onboarding process.
Working within a supportive team of enthusiastic individuals, you'll find yourself surrounded by like-minded people who appreciate the value of technical documentation and the writers behind it!
- A solid background in technical writing, with a strong focus on writing API documentation.
- Familiarity with Swagger, Postman, or similar.
- A proven track record of collating and organising heaps of technical information, and condensing it into easy-to-understand documentation.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- A proactive, flexible and affable approach.
- Ideally, experience in a banking, finance or fintech environment.
In exchange for the above, you'll receive a competitive salary (further details on request), a bonus, and a host of generous benefits.
This is a hybrid working role, where you will work from the London or North Yorkshire office twice a week, with the rest from home.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£33k - £38k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£49.7k - £65.1k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual