Network Operations Specialist
Posted on Oct 30, 2021 by Network IT Recruitment
Our client is currently looking for a Network Operations Specialist to join a leading Manufacturing Company in Stevenage. This opportunity is permanent, with a salary of up to £55,000 + outstanding company benefits!
As the Network Operations Specialist, you will work hold a dynamic role that spans from Project-based to Operational. You will join a dynamic, focussed team that have a constant stream of Network Operational projects - from upgrades through to totally new solutions. Upcoming work includes a new Datacentre, new office buildings, and a new remote working solution.
Overseas travel will be required as part of the role.
You must be able to hold a security clearance level of SC (minimum) and be willing to be put forward for DV clearance.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Network Operations Specialist:
- Lead and/or assist with the investigation of non-standard or project requirements from partners including end customers, internal product-facing teams, IT colleagues, support and outsourcing partners and others.
- Manage and own project life cycle from instigation to operational handover
- To manage 3rd party suppliers and delivery of solutions and services across the UK region
- Review and Approval of Project Documentation
- Provide specialist technical support and consultancy for project activities
- Creation of documentation and presentation materials
- Close cooperation with SOC and IS teams to ensure the highest standards of secure design
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in delivering full life cycle projects from instigation to operational handover
- Minimum Cisco CCNP or equivalent Network certification essential (lapsed certification considered)
- Previous experience or appreciation-of/working-at elevated security levels essential
- Experience of Cryptography (commercial and high-grade security)
- Experience in multi-classification Network Design/Validation
Apply directly, or send your resume to: (see below)