Full Stack Developer (Java, Angular, Oracle)
Posted on Oct 30, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Full Stack Developer vacancy requiring profound Java, Angular and Oracle knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Bachelors degree or higher level of education in IT or Engineering
- 4+ years of Java development experience in preferably enterprise context
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns and principles, also databases, preferably Oracle and SQL
- Expertise in AngularJS/Angular 2+ and Typescript is a strong plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with business colleagues as well as requirement engineers to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements
- Implementing high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions in Front End as well as Back End
- Building new functionality, extending the existing applications and implementing Troubleshoot for complex technical issues
- Writing high quality technical documentation and supporting developers, requirements engineers and testers with relevant queries
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17708
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.