Project manager Metadata & Search
Posted on Oct 30, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours in the Oil & Gas industry we are looking for a Project Manager Metadata & Search
Location: South-Holland region/from home
Duration: Minimum of 1 year
Our client has a vast collection of knowledge Embedded in documents across SharePoint. To increase re-use, the findability and access to this internal information as well as external information needs to be improved.
Deliver against the product roadmap.
- Deliver technical solutions to improve findability of information
- Setup service to declassify information and improve access
- Revisit and re-align metadata governance across the organisation
- Communicate and share across stakeholders
- Working with Product Manager and natural team to further develop the overall delivery plan/roadmap and working with delivery teams to execute the plan
- Working with Product Manager to plan budget/resources to deliver the roadmap
- Leading the scrum of scrums to deliver common outcomes. Being glue between delivery teams and solving blockers of dependencies between delivery teams
- Coordinating between APD and delivery teams to drive solutions that deliver business value quickly while still flowing APD guidance
- Coordinating between IRM and delivery teams to assure solutions comply to requirements
- Member of the natural team that includes IM BOMs from P&T Technical Divisions, IM Consultants, IT Advisors.
Skills: very important to have
- Experience in leading delivery with Agile/DevOps methodology
- Experience working in Information Management space is a plus
- Good understanding of SharePoint (M365) is a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Driving teams to deliver
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.