Senior Angular Developer
Posted on Oct 30, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
A client of our is looking for a Senior Angular Developer for a 6 month contract with likelihood to extended at further 6 months. The role is based in Den Hauge and you will be working 36 hours per week.
Developing Angular components, including unit and integration testing using Jest & Selenium.
You work in a scrum team of six (full stack) developers, a tester, a functional and a technical administrator and a product owner. We work in sprints of two weeks and there is a monthly release. We expect a senior Angular developer to be able to independently complete user stories. We expect some knowledge of Java and other Back End techniques to understand the work of the rest of the team. We also expect analytical skills with regard to developing user stories. Knowledge of UX is a plus. The development of new functionality and the conversion (AngularJS to Angular 9) of existing ones alternate.
- Education, Certificates, Knowledge Level
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience as a senior Front End developer, including in Angular
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience with SASS, GIT & Typescript
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience with continuous integration and build tooling such as Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/BitBucket
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience writing tests using Selenium
- The candidate can complete user stories independently. The candidate has some knowledge of Java and other Back End techniques to understand the work of the rest of the team.
- The candidate has analytical skills with regard to developing user stories.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and Webpack.