SAP S2P Consultant with QM - 12 months - Remote
Posted on Oct 30, 2021 by Masento
Masentó SAP are urgently looking for an SAP S2P with QM Consultant for our Global End user.
The opportunity is for 12-month contract + extension. You can work up to 80% remotely with 20% on site in EU locations.
You must be eligible to work in the EU without a sponsorship to be considered.
- Contribute to Ingredient Vendor Qualification Management solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) in the Ingredient Vendor Qualification functional area, with focus on Standard SAP and related systems.
- Ensure completeness of documentation (procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs, Training materials) related to new solutions being developed or customized according to internal procedures.
- Contribute to the support of the productive system by reviewing/validating changes managed by Application Services (Level 2 Support).
- This role will contribute to SAP and Non SAP solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) and maintain SAP and SAP related systems' overall execution consistency on the long run in the area of the client's Operations, Procurement, Finance and Product Compliance (OPFC)
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in IT or Engineering related field
- At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with the full implementation cycle of global IT/SAP projects
- Comfortable to work with and able to design highly customized SAP Solution
- Strong knowledge in SAP MM and QM
- Experiences in SAP Ariba, IDOC Management/Transport Management and ABAP programming will be an added advantage
For more information, please reach out to Kirsty.