Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by OCS Resourcing
Marketing Manager - Remote working/Borehamwood - Permanent role - Salary between £40k-50k DOE, plus flexible benefits
Leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent Marketing Manager. We deliver a range of services from IT Consultancy, Software Project Development and Application Support Services for our corporate clients covering Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Logistics & Leasing, Publishing and Charity domains (including UN organizations) which are well-known names.
The role is permanent and fully remote working for the time being, due to Covid (otherwise will be split between Working From Home and occasional travelling at our office in Borehamwood, also sometimes Central London for meetings).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced all-round B2B Marketing Manager to lead marketing activities, working alongside the Business Development team. The successful Marketing Manager will have day-to-day management of the Marketing function and will work both at a strategic and operational level with good communication skills interacting with all areas of the business including Stakeholders.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to include:
- Creating and implementing the Marketing plan with budget responsibility
- Assisting with proposition development
- Delivering B2B marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation (SEO, Google Ads, Webinars, Email and Events)
- Lead generation management
- Content creation for email campaigns/web/sales and marketing materials/presentations
- Market research/intelligence
- Maintaining CRM database/mailing list management within GDPR guidelines
- Manage brand and corporate identity
- Organizing corporate hospitality.
Key skills include:
- 5+ years hands-on experience working as a B2B Marketing Manager in a mid-sized environment (preferably IT)
- A strong knowledge of communication strategies covering external marketing, ie email campaigns, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience of implementing and managing SEO/Google Ads
- Experience of online Analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Lead Forensics
- Strong experience of multi website management/updating content (WordPress)
- Experience and knowledge of working within GDPR guidelines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills ie Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent English communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to hit the ground running (previous experience working on your own) -would be a great advantage
In return, OCS Consulting plc can offer:
- Salary between £40k-50k, depending on experience
- Variety of Benefits available for the permanent role (including Pension, Life insurance, Medical & Dental cover, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness benefit)
- Holiday Allowance increases based on the length of service
- A varied and dynamic role
- Opportunity to contribute to continued business growth
- Being part of a supportive, flexible organization
- Career development opportunities
For further information on this excellent Marketing Manager role please email CV to the address shown.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £30k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£24k - £29k Annual
£50k - £53.5k Annual