Business Analyst eCommerce
Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Deerfield, IL 60015
$100k - $115k Annual
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the conduit between clients (internal and external customers), technology teams and support teams
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Translate client business needs into application and operational requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements, business requirement documents, use cases, screen mockups, and interface mapping
- Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Collaborate with architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision
- Design, development and delivery of quality processes
- Lead design and review sessions with development team, business partners and management
- Review and assess vendor solutions and proposals
- Manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project management methodologies (both waterfall and agile)
- Work with the project manager to maintain project controls that accurately reflect completed work against project plans, schedules and budgets, and ensure user/management involvement at appropriate milestones.
- Develop project documentation, testing and training materials where applicable
- Enforce best practices and implement policies and procedures for compliance and to ensure company-wide consistent standards
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated business analyst experience
- Full Functional knowledge of Financial, Distribution, Inventory and Procurement modules for leading ERP systems
- Results-oriented self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong management skills
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.