Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by Nigel Frank International
BI Developer (Contractor/Consultant)
Stockholm (part on-site/part remote)
I am currently working with a well known medical company operating across Sweden, based in Stockholm. They have a 2 year project ahead of them transforming their BI and Data function.
For this they are looking to bring in a BI Developer (also a Data Engineer Separately) on a 12 month contract initially plus a 12 month extension.
They are ideally looking for somebody based in Stockholm or willing to be in Stockholm 2/3 days a week who is Swedish speaking.
- Strong experience working as a BI Developer/Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft BI and associated technology
- Strong technical competence with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power B
- Familiar with end-to-end BI solutions - experienced in architecture, data warehousing, database design, Datamodelling, integration, ETL, analysis and building reports/dashboards.
- Experience working with Azure and Data Factory
This project is underway and the right person could be hired with an immediate start
Hit apply if you are interested!
tel: (see below)
email: (see below)