Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by Zeus Talent
Job Title: Business Analyst x7
£ - £ including superb benefits, 25 days holiday, bonuses, private medical, private accident insurance and share scheme.
Want to be part of a global organization that offers you exceptional growth and benefits, Apply now!
All Applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years because Security Clearance eligibility is an essential requirement.
With a mixture of remote working/work from client offices/work from customer offices and UK travel, this is a flexible role.
Key Requirements: Certified BA, Government Digital Service industry experience, knowledge of cloud based services, experience in Jira, Confluence, Github, Trello. worked with Agile/Scrum, DevOps and Robotic Process Automation.
Our client, an exceptional global employer with an outstanding reputation, employs over 100,000 staff and enjoys a turnover in excess of £10B. Their continued success offers almost limitless career progression and opportunities.
Acknowledged as European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. They are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
The main project locations for these roles are Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Telford and Worthing. Customer visits to one of the above-mentioned locations are required and your role will include a mixture of remote working, working from our client's offices and working from customer offices.
About the job
They manage, enhances, and maintains custom applications or packaged software by infusing smart automation & robotics, the usage of Agile and DevOps methodologies, and a drive towards continuous delivery & deployment. With an integrated, comprehensive application development, application management and testing approach, we focus on adding business and IT value to our clients.
We assign business analysts, from our BA Practice to customer projects. We are looking for professionals with demonstratable evidence of working with Agile/Scrum, DevOps and Robotic Process Automation.
The role will work as part of a multiple disciplinary teams ensuring the accelerated application development across our clients. As a business analyst you will understand and analyse user and business needs.
The role may require frequent travel to client sites, several days a week.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Running workshops, facilitations to derived epics down to user Stories. Working with Product Owners to refine and manage the backlog.
- Take a user-centred design approach, understanding what the customer really wants/needs, elucidating requirements, processes, journeys
- Communicating efficiently and work together within a multi-disciplinary team, fostering the open and collaborative culture.
- Use of analysis methodology, templates, tools, and techniques, working within project standards
- Estimation of effort required to complete defined tasks
- Delivery of tasks to time, to budget and to the specified quality standards
- Participate in our clients Business Analysis communities engaging local and global colleagues.
Skills we can't do without:
- Certification in the BSC Business Analysis syllabus, or equivalent certification
- Evidence of 3 years of experience in Business Analysis - requirements gathering, with the documentation of processes, gather needs and analysing information using comprehensive tools (Jira and Confluence) and techniques to deliver.
- Demonstrable evidence of working in an Agile way with clients to assist them in defining strategic services and solutions to move them along the digital transformation journey.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes and functional requirements using for example UML (eg use cases and class diagrams) preferably within an established/structured method
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbal and in writing.
- Evidence of experience in producing documentation such as, presentations, briefings, feature specifications, and processes
- Positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
Skills we'd like:
- Designing and delivering end-to-end digital products in government, demonstrated through passing Government Digital Service (GDS) assessments at every stage of GDS agile delivery framework
- Knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services.
- Use of collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Github, Trello.
- Cloud-based web applications
- Previous Public Sector Experience
- Experience of supporting Product Owners or have been a Product Owner.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that hugely values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our client offers flexible working, a competitive salary, employee benefits including pension, life insurance, private healthcare and more, so click apply now.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£320 - £340 Daily
£50k - £50k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual