Full-Stack Web Engineer (React/Spring Boot)
Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Full-Stack Web Engineer (React/Spring Boot). This role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
- Plan & implement web applications in the Front & Back End area with React & Spring Boot.
- Find new & innovative ways to automate process flows.
- Drive digitization & work according to Scrum in Agile Projects.
- Advise customers & partners on the integration of Web Applications.
- Integrate third-party applications into the IT environment.
- Analyze & rectify faults in the 3rd level area.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the Design & Development of web-based applications with Spring Boot or React.
- Sound knowledge of the current versions of Java & Spring Boot.
- Skilled & experienced HTML5, CSS3, JS, React & REST web services.
- Experienced with modern Web Technologies & Architectural principles.
- Proficient in the conception & implementation of Microservices.
- Accustomed to Agile Development Processes.
- Any knowledge of DevOps (automatic build & deploy, Docker & Kubernetes) is considered a plus.
- Any experience in authentication protocols (OpenID Connect or SAML) is advantageous.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Responsible, strong communication skills & both customer & team-oriented.
- Skilled in learning quickly & solving tasks independently & innovatively.
- Fluent English & German (at least B2 level) is mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.