Front End/Angular Developer- REMOTE
Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in SPAIN. Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Front End Developer. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team
Title: Front End Developer
Start date: ASAP
End date: 1 year
Remote work: Yes
Work Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Salary: Negotiable under NextLink Spanish Payroll Or B2B
As part of a Front End team that uilds a high-quality user interface components library (One UI Kit), you will take part in the technical definition of the components, management of the repository and the solution promotion activities. You will collaborate with the designers and define requirements for them. You will also be co-responsible for giving support to the clients.
Client created component in Angular. 1 year ago started library based on web components. Creating documents and tools around libraries. Supporting consumers of this library. If they have bugs, Client analyses and fixes and do documentation. Creating ecosystem around libraries, documentation etc. Client needs someone who can build website from scratch and have good English skills and able to support other developers. Role is focused on development. Ideal candidate likes to develop and create documents.
- Design concepts knowledge
- Basic HTML, CSS, JS knowledge (the more the better)
- Basic knowledge on modern JS frameworks, ideally strong skills in Angular
- Basic knowledge of web components
- Familiar with Gitlab and Github
- Knowledgeable in DevOps mindset and CI/CD
- Experience in ideation activities and tools as high/low fidelity prototyping, wireframes,
- task diagrams, user flows
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities
- Good presentation and influence skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent
Nice To Have
- Client Agile software development practices, ideally SAFe
- Client Experience in research and discovery activities and techniques as design thinking, user interviews, competitive analysis, user research, personas, customer journey mapping, ...
- Client Experience in participating or even facilitating design sprints to validate assumptions or uncover opportunities