AWS Cloud Solutions Manager
Posted on Oct 29, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
In this new, highly visible role, you will be leveraging your program management, technical, organizational, and transformation expertise establishing our customer's journey into the cloud.
- The responsibilities for this role include: work with customers on their business and strategic goals within a Cloud environment, provide technical Cloud (AWS) expertise, provide presentations at the C-level, build groundbreaking cloud-optimized architectures, navigate the customer through the operational, educational, and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey.
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications.
- Looking for a customer obsessed individual that speaks cloud, and want to help customers build at unbelievable scales. You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
- Take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects and initiatives.
- 15+ years leading complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
- 10+ years in a senior customer facing role
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, math or equivalent experience
- Direct experience leading large enterprise transformations with AWS/cloud services
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience migrating or transforming Legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Experience working with current technologies (especially cloud)
- Direct experience in implementing AWS/cloud services