Agile CI/CD - DevOps engineer (Azure DevOps, Jfrog Artifactory, HCL Appscan)
Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
As a DevOps engineer you will:
- help the team implementing the necessary building blocks to facilitate the implementation of CI/CD pipelines for the wide range of technologies we support.
- work together with developers who rely on your knowledge and skills to implement highly performant CI/CD pipelines in a heavily regulated environment, adding value to their product chain.
This position is based in Brussels but occasional travel may be required to Paris and London.
Specific qualifications for the CI/CD Engineer position include:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- You have in-depth knowledge of/administrator experience with at least one of these software packages: Microsoft Azure DevOps, Jfrog Artifactory or HCL Appscan
- You have experience managing source control and branching strategy
- You have experience implementing build automation on .Net, Java and other technology
- You have knowledge and experience managing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- You possess notions of Windows and/or Linux server and architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation)
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Agile & DevOps knowledge
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C++, PowerShell, Ansible
- Past experiences in integrating a software product in the software development life cycle is an added value
- Experiences as lead developer or system engineer is an added value
- Experiences working on software deployment automation is an added value
- Ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and performance guidelines.
- Focus on customers.
- Strives to exceed customer expectations and metrics
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Deliver Quality Results
- Stays focused, overcoming distractions and obstacles to achieve goals
- Carries out assignments with thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Act Ethically
- Act in accordance with the Company Group's values
- Act as a Team Player
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
- Actively shares information and expertise
- Support Change and Innovation
- Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty
- Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities
- Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals