Technical Presales Manager - Maritime
Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by Clearwater People Solutions
Technical Presales Manager - Maritime | Amsterdam | €80,000 - 90,000
Remote - Amsterdam based
Post-Sales | Maritime | Satellite Communications | Sat Comms | VSAT
Our client, an innovation maritime company, are currently looking to recruit for a Technical Presales Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The Technical Presales Manager will provide Sales Teams with detailed, technical support throughout the full sales life cycle. This will include providing in-depth post-sales support, this will entail bridging the gap between the Sales and Engineering teams from a technical view point - looking to hold credibility with clients to appreciate the complexity of request from clients and manage through Engineers.
Knowledge of the Maritime market across Europe and maritime equipment is essential for the Technical Presales Manager. Speaking the technical jargon on a customer facing level.
Job Responsibilities for the Technical Presales Manager:
- Provide Sales Teams with detailed, technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Understand customer pain points and define solutions to solve customer problems
- Deliver articulate and compelling value propositions around maritime products and services
- Carefully listen and understand customer needs and explain how our offerings can address those needs
- Establish internal and external relationships with key technical, operations, marketing, product management and program delivery stakeholders within our clients
- Assist support structure staff in interfacing with the clients for to resolve complex issues problems
- Identify new opportunities for growth
Key requirements for the Technical Presales Manager:
- 10+ years of technical sales or related experience with a software, consulting or communications VSAT provider firm, preferably with Maritime technical sales experience in enterprise SaaS software targeted to business users
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills capable of building strong relationships with external and internal customers
- Strong experience facilitating customer solution meetings, ensuring alignment of decision making with internal and external stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
If this role is of interest, please apply for more information.