Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by CV-Library
The successful candidate will work within a team to provide and deliver an effective payroll service, ensuring payments to 2500+ employees, both Contractual and Statutory are accurately made on time. This a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and friendly working environment that will enable you to really develop your payroll knowledge further.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
* Provide assistance, support and advice to all employees on all payroll related information across different payrolls
* Maintain accurate records for all staff on several systems
* Weekly and Monthly payrolls
* Accurate processing of standard payroll tasks, starters, leavers, changes, sickness, maternity etc.
* Process timesheets using IFS system
* Processing all manual work that is generated through Vivantio system
* Calculating and making 3rd party payments
* Analysing & Reconciling Fuel data to process through payroll system
* Maintain accurate vehicle details and communicate with HMRC
* Ad hoc queries from the business
* Engage with key stakeholders, HR, Finance etc.
You will have:
* Experience of processing Weekly and Monthly payrolls across multiple payrolls
* Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel & Word
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Good planning and organisational skills to balance and prioritise work
* Attention to detail, take pride in the quality and accuracy of their work
Our client is hoping to arrange interviews as soon as possible, therefore if you would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch with Sophie Hodgson ASAP or apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £24k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£11.8 - £11.8 Hourly