Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by CV-Library
We are excited to be supporting the Software team of our global technology client with recruitment of an experienced Software Engineer to join the team at their UK Headquarters in Weymouth.
About the Company
* A Technology Leader; the world's largest hardware and software equipment supplier in the electronics industry
* Over 1400 high technology patents
* Over 14,00 employees across 30 countries
* Annual Group sales: $ 2.49 billion
About the Role
Working as part of a highly engaged function, you will bring your skills to the software engineering team where you will be actively involved in developing new, world-class products.
Working across the full software development lifecycle you’ll liaise with customers and internal teams to:
* Model software related issues
* Fully analyse requirements
* Create detailed software and architectural design
* Develop and verify algorithms
* Carry out full unit testing
* Configuration and build management
* Deliver into project, on time, to budget and to high quality.
They are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who can bring the following skills and experience to their team:
* Degree qualified within relevant subject (engineering/computing or mathematics/science)
* Experience of working successfully in a software engineering role.
* Proficient in C# and C++
* Strong communication skills, and ability to build working relationships at all levels
* Works well as part of a team to deliver great results.
* Vision System experience advantageous
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual