Big Data Engineer - Cloudera/Hadoop/Impala
Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Remote Working: No (Due to current COVID situation, the client may ask for remote working from Switzerland itself).
Our client is urgently looking for multiple Big Data Engineer to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Over all IT experience of 5+ years of experience.
- Expertize on defining big data architecture standards, governance and establish best practices
- Expertize on Big data lake design, multi tenancy setup and implementation
- Expert level knowledge and 3+ years of experience in Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, HBase, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka, YARN and Zookeeper
- Expertize on Multi-tenancy architecture and implementation (in DEV and Admin perspective)
- Expert knowledge on the capabilities of YARN/Impala resource management
- Take end-to-end responsibility of the Hadoop life Cycle in the organization.
- Detect, analyze and remediate performance problems.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Python, Java or Shell Scripting and eager to pick up new programming languages on the go
- The ability to function within a multidisciplinary, global team. Be a self-starter with a strong curiosity for extracting knowledge from data and the ability to elicit technical requirements from a non-technical audience
- Data Concepts (ETL, near-/Real Time streaming, data structures, metadata and workflow management)
- You have deep understanding of Dev ops and Agile software development methodologies
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to present deep technical findings to a business audience
- Hands-on experience working in an agile environment
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud experience is a plus.