Technical Lead (Automation) - Newport - remote work from home
Posted on Oct 28, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Technical Lead - Automation (Newport - remote (work from home)
About the Job
The Tech Lead must be a self-starter, able to work on their own initiative, have a strong technical background and have been technically hands on at some point in their career. They should have demonstrable experience in leading teams to deliver technology change. The role will be challenging and the ability to deliver and drive improvements under pressure is a must. The Tech Lead will perform line manage for the current onshore team and facilitate delivery of work items across a distributed onshore and offshore team. They will have the opportunity to develop their technical skills in Appian, C#, Kofax and SQL technologies as part of this role even though the primary focus of is not being hands on for the majority of the time
You'll be part of a fast paced and dynamic team who deliver right first time under pressure. You will lead a team of developers, architects and designers to success and manage the team to a high performing department.
My client is passionate about creating a fun culture, they offer the opportunity to gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and they also care about your wellbeing, giving you the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
The successful Technical Lead (Automation) should have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to understand, devise and communicate Quality frameworks to ensure accurate, and right first-time deliveries
- Experience working in many delivery models eg Waterfall, iterative and an Agile.SCRUM or KANBAN)
- Adept at anticipating and navigating competing business needs and technical constraints
- Evidenced experience in people management of multi skilled and ability teams and;
- performance managing, and motivating a team in a high-pressured environment
- Good application background in n-tier and load balance environment
- Complete all configuration, continuous code integration, development and unit testing
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather other requirements Prerequisites
Desirable but not essential
- Technical experience in BPM technologies
- Technical experience in any of the following
- C# Development
- SSIS/SQL Development
- KOFAX Development
- Java development
- XML/JSON development
- Appian development experience including designs conceptual workflows and related actions.
My client is a leading Software and Business Solutions organisation with over 1000 staff across their offices in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. They are a dynamic, growing business with a vision to be the leading provider of software and third party servicing to the financial services and insurance sector.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £60,000, profit related bonus scheme, 24 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30) and life assurance of four times your salary. On completion of the probationary period you can join the group pension plan and obtain up to a 6% match contribution into your pension plan. Access to private medical cover is also available and a flexible benefits scheme can also be enjoyed.
What's in it for you?
Join a growing company at the cutting edge of software and business services
Enormous career potential - the company is growing year on year
My client's values of integrity, teamwork, pioneering and determination reflect their priorities to employees
Continuous learning and development is a key part of their culture and a variety of training options are available to support your career development
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.