Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by CV-Library
They are now recruiting for a Account Manager to preserve & exceed commercial targets through effective account management. In the role you will be responsible for protecting & developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers & continually maintaining a professional image of the Company to position them as the authority in vehicle covers in the UK market.
* Generate sales in accordance with the KPI’s set for the department whilst maintaining the required profit margins.
* Establish & maintain personal portfolio of customers to secure ongoing sales opportunities through the management of these relationships.
* Take ownership of providing & supporting the team to deliver quotes via all methods of communication in a timely manner.
* Collaborate with Marketing & Design to deliver new product development; positioning the business as the authority of vehicle covers in UK market.
* Monitor & analyse activity of competitors & the market making recommendations for the Company by identifying new market/product opportunities.
* Attend key meetings &/or industry events & conferences to promote the Company & generate new business leads by acting as a business spokesperson.
* Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process & take ownership & accountability to deliver the changes required to improve the service provided.
* Deliver the strategic objectives as defined by the business across the Sales department, working collaboratively across the business to develop & implement the strategy.
* Minimum 3yrs experience as Sales Account Manager, BDM or similar role
* Proven track record of developing new business
* Commercial experience in delivering sales growth
* Strong presentation skills with ability to influence & conduct customer negotiations
* Understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and liaison skills
* Competent problem-solving skills and the ability to produce alternative solutions
* Confident manner when dealing with customers and excellent customer service skills
* Excellent time-management, encompassing the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
* A ‘people person’ able to develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and external customers
* Proactive and highly motivated
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £65k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£28k - £31k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual