Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by CV-Library
Location - Leicester
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + Car Allowance
DC recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a well known manufacturing company in Leicester. My Client is looking for an Engineering Manager to oversea and lead the highly skilled engineering team.
* Supporting the business growth and change through strong project management, development of Continuous Improvement and lean ways of working, and control of financial budgets and suppliers.
* Develop, agree and deliver the agreed annual capital plan to both time and budget.
* Participate in strategic planning for the business as a member of the Senior Management team, and provide advice and guidance to the board on Engineering related matters.
* Plan, and deliver complex projects, often to tight deadlines, including managing supplier tender and contracts, budget and cost control, co-ordination of resources and management of operational considerations such as technical and production planning.
* Drive a Continuous Improvement culture, working in collaboration with other departments, to improve operating performance, reduce waste, and control cost.
* Be responsible for the engineering skills base within the business, identifying current and future skills requirements, formulating training plans and development pathways, and working with the Personnel team to maximise recruitment and engagement opportunities
The Successful Engineering Manager will have the following:
* HND or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
* Senior Management experience within manufacturing operations is essential
* Proven track record in leading Continuous Improvement initiatives
* Six Sigma green belt or above desirable
We will give you a call within 24 hours upon application to run you through the company and role in more detail
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£47k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£65k - £65k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£75k - £90k Annual
£42k - £50k Annual