Low Level Embedded Egineer
Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Mobica
We are now looking for a Low-level Embedded Engineer to join our busy teams!
About the Company:
We are a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. We offer scalable custom software engineering with technical and delivery excellence, across the stack, from chip to cloud.
Low Level Embedded Engineer Duties:
We look for a person able to pick up tasks and independently investigate them, striving to find solutions, able to understand the large source code base, ability to spot code inefficiencies, learn and adjust to coding style as well as reviewing the code produced by other individuals of the team. We expect pro-activeness and interactions with the rest of the team.
- Participating in the design, implementation and testing of new features.
- Working closely with other software teams to integrate driver modules.
- Maintaining the existing code base: fixing bugs.
- Reviewing other people's code.
- Writing and maintaining documentation.
Low Level Embedded Engineer Requirements:
Must have skills:
- Minimum 3 years of linux low-level and/or embedded experience
- Low level C is compulsory
- Experience of developing software (driver and middleware) for Linux and/or low-level Android system
- Strong debugging/problem solving, quick to get up to speed and can cope with large complex systems
Nice to have skills:
Low Level Embedded Engineer Benefits:
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus public holidays in addition)
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing - you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Low-Level Embedded Engineer, please apply now!